Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Journey Begins

How many of us wake up one day to discover that we are not living the life we dreamed of living?  How many of us realize that we have stopped living and are only existing?  There are so many people in this world that want a change, but don't actively pursue it.  I don't want to be that type of person any longer, I want a change and I am going to make one.  It's time to improve the quality of my life!

Now that I have decided to live instead of merely exist, what's next?  What needs to be done to improve the quality of my life?  I believe what I need to do is let my life reflect my core values, do what I love and pursue my dreams until they become reality.  If you feel the same, then let's get started!  It's a long process, but if you're actively pursuing your passions, the journey will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment