Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tribute

I imagine that this first post will be atypical for the plans I have for this blog.  I am not a very religious person, although I feel blessed to have grown up in a relatively religious family.  I still hold many beliefs that were instilled in me by my parents and church leaders; however I am not the best example of a member of my religion.

There are many areas of my life that I am unhappy with, and I wish to make several changes in the direction that my life is going.  It would be foolish of me to think I could make this journey alone.  I know that only through God will these positive and worthwhile changes stick.

I want my first post to be a declaration that I know God loves me and wants what is best for me.  I know that God listens to me, even though I don't talk to him as often as I should.

I look forward to turning this new leaf and am honored that He will be with me every step of the way.

God bless you on your journey too!

No comments:

Post a Comment