- Piano is the easiest for me to practice every daily.
- Guitar strings are not very expensive - if you get the cheap ones.
- Violin strings are expensive - even if you get the cheap ones.
- Waking up early to accomplish everything is difficult.
- I do not accomplish everything every day.
- Fingering for piano scales. (Ok, I relearned this.)
- I do not go in the kitchen as much as I thought. (Apparently my husband did the dishes on Monday, I did not notice until Wednesday.)
- 30 minutes goes by quickly when you're pursuing your dreams.
- I can spend as much time at the music store as I can in the book store.
- The music store closes at 6.
- If you stay until 6:15, they are still nice about it.
- I am happier now than I was 2 weeks ago.
- I feel like I am already improving my life.
- I am not a terribly great writer. (My apologies to my readers! I hope you stick around anyway!)
- None of my posts have reflected my sense of humor, yet.
- I am not so serious in real life.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Things I Have Learned So Far
In the past few weeks I have learned: