Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things I Have Learned So Far

In the past few weeks I have learned:

  • Piano is the easiest for me to practice every daily.
  • Guitar strings are not very expensive - if you get the cheap ones.
  • Violin strings are expensive - even if you get the cheap ones.
  • Waking up early to accomplish everything is difficult.
  • I do not accomplish everything every day.
  • Fingering for piano scales.  (Ok, I relearned this.)
  • I do not go in the kitchen as much as I thought.  (Apparently my husband did the dishes on Monday, I did not notice until Wednesday.)
  • 30 minutes goes by quickly when you're pursuing your dreams.
  • I can spend as much time at the music store as I can in the book store.
  • The music store closes at 6.
  • If you stay until 6:15, they are still nice about it.
  • I am happier now than I was 2 weeks ago.
  • I feel like I am already improving my life.
  • I am not a terribly great writer.  (My apologies to my readers!  I hope you stick around anyway!)
  • None of my posts have reflected my sense of humor, yet.
  • I am not so serious in real life.
Please share what you have learned in the comments!  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment